petek, 28. marec 2014

DAY 1

Today, I spent most of the time sitting in my bed with my dog and reading reading an amazing book by James Dashner, The maze runner. I haven't read a book that would really pull me in in a long time. I'm slowly realizing how much I miss reading, imagining, creating new worlds in my mind ... This book is currently the main focus of my free time and I can't wait to read the other 4 books from the series....and watch the movie that is coming out late this summer. Actually the movie trailer is how I first got introduced to the book. The main actor Dylan O'Brien happens to be a part of the Teen Wolf crew, playing one of my favourite characters from that show. Anyhow, now when I'm reading the book, I have kept myself from watching the trailer again (even though it is really tempting) , since it would ruin the image of the fictional world and characters in my head (like it happened with HP). I would prefer to read the whole series without having the movie adaptation constantly in my mind...that would just ruin it in my experience. Well goodnight, see you in a week with more happy moments from Spain.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar