ponedeljek, 31. marec 2014

DAY 4

Second day of our trip was about visiting the Seville cathedral, witch is an amazing example of the mudejar architecture. After that we were walking around the city's narrow streets, discovering small parks with orange trees, little antique shops... For a couple of minutes we stopped in a bigger alley and I saw these two men standing by the door, talking. I thought they looked interesting so I wanted to take a picture. When they saw me, they wanted to move away so I could take a picture of the building. I just shook my head and gave them a thumbs up. They smiled to me..and I smiled back. Its not some major thing but it felt really sweet. Just communicating through nothing but gestures and mimic, sharing a smile with a stranger.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar