petek, 10. oktober 2014

Mononucleosis

Last Thursday, my mild autumn-start of school-stress cold took a turn for the worse. I was slightly feverish, my throat swelled and soon I couldn't speak. Joy. Over the next 7 days, going from doctor to doctor (yep that is how long it takes to get a basic diagnosis in Slovenia), I got diagnosed with infectious mononucleosis, or as most people call it, the kissing disease. So I am currently at home resting, recovering ...since it's a virus, it can't really be helped. I decided that I will try to update my blog a bit. I know I haven't posted anything in ages, but I believe that I sholdnt feel forced to do it. Now that I have found time and motivation to continue, I will. :)

I shoud proabbly get this for myself x3 http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/kissingdisease.html

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar