ponedeljek, 18. avgust 2014

ENGLAND-4,5-TRAVELLING & WONDERS OF BERK

4th day consisted of waking up, packing, eating, trying to sleep on a bus, waiting around and eventually getting picked up by Tim, his dad and Cas (the car). Feels amazing to be back to my second home again :).

5th day, the weather did not look exactly promising, so after picking berries in the garden and being forced back in because of the rain ...
...we decided to go to Kingston, wander around cluelessly and watch How to train your dragon 2 in the evening. this movie is something else I swear. I love the story(ies), the amazing characters, each woth their own quirks and characteristics, the dragons (of course), landscapes hhfbvbn xsbvhjbvfcb. I just feel super hyped to draw...and PLEASE CAN SOMEONE MAKE IRL DRAGONS HAPPEN? I WANT ONE (or a few).
For now just have the Crazy Dragon Lady (drawn from memory, resemblance not guaranteed).

*Also I'll be updating my lookbook on here as well at the top of the screen widget ;)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar