nedelja, 10. avgust 2014

I cut my hair

I've had long hair since I was in kinder garden. I haven't changed it much; getting a fringe about 3 years ago was already a huge deal, then coloring the ends blue-greenish . Well I'm not saying I disliked my long hair, just the opposite, I loved it. But with all the important decisions happening in my life, emotional breakdowns and just turning a new page, I felt like having short hair. Took me about a week to finalize my decision, but here I am, hair above shoulders. I'm still not sure about the decision, but being able to wash it everyday without spending a ton of time will definitely be awesome, having no split ends is also a positive side-effect + I can still grow it back if I want. ;)
+ Shoutout to the best haidresser I ever had, Erika Macarol (EM Las)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar