torek, 12. avgust 2014

ENGLAND-1-SOCKS

Today was a good day. Even though I spent most of my night and morning commuting and just sitting around in random places, I had a nice time and the weather was nice.
1. GoOpti to venice (5pm)
2. waiting around and reading
3. Plane to Stansted (11pm)
4. waiting around and tricking the 1hour free wifi into giving me almost 3 hours ....somehow :D
5. taking an early coach to London (3.30am)
6. waiting around(5am)
7. the bus is late (7.30am)
8. arrriving in Sheffield and meeting up with Glaze and Twigi (11am)
I met some really nice people, like the nice asian guy who gave me change for crisps, the ql pakistanian driver who took me on an earlier bus, despite my ticket for the bus at 4.30am and explained everything about my next bus.

Well the day is ending with me going to sleep in my new ice-ream socks(thanx twigi).

I think I will like it here, once I clean up the appartment a bit; anyway England day 1, done :D

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar