sobota, 9. avgust 2014

Shape your future project

It is done. Two weeks of educational camp Shape your future are over. Two weeks of getting up early in the morning ( at least my sleeping schedule is quite normal now ^^), two weeks of learning new things and two weeks of hanging with some really great people.
This camp came along at just the right time. I was unsure about my future, my decisions and my chosen university. It really gave me back some of the confidence I need and reassurance that everything just may turn out okay.
I got a chance to listen to some great people and their stories of succcess, got some new options for jobs and travelling in my wait-I-could-do-this-at-some-point-collection and of course spend time with inspiring young people, full of enthusiasm and optimism.
+ Shout out to Kasparas who probably went to Šmarna gora more in this two weeks than I have in year, respect ;)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar