sobota, 3. maj 2014

DAY 37







































Today I've decided to sew a dress. I've been wanting to try this sheer-panel effect since I first saw it on Project runway all stars. I was home alone with plenty of space and time...so this happened. I've  wanted to create something high-wasted, and not too short. I've used an old leftover zipper to give it a bit of structure and weight, added a sheer panel in between, made a few folds and added a proper waistline. In the end I sewed a hidden zipper in the back ...aaand pockets. I was terified of making them since this was the first time I've made pockets by myself but I think they turned out quite well. Since I didn't have any crop-tops, I had to alter an old shirt to go with it. A bow that I'm wearing is also made by me, but I've promised to give it to a friend, to complete her lolita coord.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar