sobota, 10. maj 2014

DAY 44

This year i was sick during one of schools 'sport days', so I had to participate in some sort of a sport event. I chose the same thing a s last year, Pot ob žici. It's a memorial path around Ljubljana, 35 km in length. During the WW2, there was a tall metal fence circling the city, making it hard for people to pass either was and It was a time of general hardship and fear. In tribute of tragic events, and annual march has been organised since 1957. This year I went it alone, because none of my friends had time. Well I did take Tyra with me. To get to where the patch began, I had to ride a bus, and for a dog to ride a bus, it has to have a proper muzzle. Since Tyra never needed one, I had to buy it. Since the shop didn't have many sizes available, I bough a size too big and sewed it together to fit Tyra. She was quite scared at first but got used to it after 10 min. Because of her I also got the chance to start a conversation with an old couple on the bus on my way back. It felt nice to bring a smile to their faces. I really appreciated a short course on how to converse with older people, because a lot of times they feel excluded and alone in this fast modern society. Being able to make their day better really put the cherry on top of an already amazing day.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar