ponedeljek, 26. maj 2014

DAY 60

Today me and my wife noted 4 years of marriage. We met in 8th grade, became best friends, got married - changed our relationship statuses on facebook. Not realy a big deal, but to this day, we still call each other wife, wifu, žena... Most of the people, as did my class, give you a really weird look at first, but after some time they get used to the term and don't mind it at all. Anyhow I really truly love my wife, she occupies a big part of my life, my thoughts and my heart. She has really been there for me through thick and thin. I've learned so much from her; relationships, life, self-confidence, art ..you name it... I really can not imagine the course of my life without her.

So darling, I find it of paramount importance to let you know that I miss your boobs!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar