nedelja, 23. avgust 2015

Daydreaming

What have I been up to lately, well trying to enjoy the English life, drink tea and keep myself from panicking every 2 minutes about finding a job / school / money - at least I  have sorted my room out.

Room - I have found a lovely attic room in northern London, which is going to be my home for the next 9 months. Its bright, cosy and has enough storage space for my shoe collection :D (important things!!). The only thing that will probably be a challenge at first is living without a hob. It will be weird to prepare food with the help of rice-cooker, vegetable steamer, kettle, microwave and a toaster only. Reassuringly, my future room-mate has already adapted to this kitchen last year.


University - Has unofficially already started. As soon as I enrolled online , I already got my first homework, well 3 of them. I can see already that this is going to be completely different education system than what I am used to. Our collage has its own blog, that we are supposed to post on, comment and meet people from other fashion courses. Homework no1: design a shoe inspired by our own national heritage and make a 3d model of it (I will keep you updated when I get around to doing it :D)


Drawing - I have been trying to pick it up again as a habit. started with drawing some details from each room in the house (so far only my room and the laundry room) and joining a fb group for daily speed-paint challenge. So here ae the 2 traditional pieces and a 30 min speedpaint; theme Secret door.





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar