petek, 2. oktober 2015

My new place

So, I am still alive. Yes. I haven’t really had time to post anything proper, because, I'm not going to lie, my life right now is quite busy. But today, I felt like I needed to take some time off to write an update.

I have successfully moved in to my new residence in North London, I have had my first job and I have officially stated school at University of the Arts London.
So first a bit about where I live. Since my funds are quite low, I decided to hunt for a cheap private accommodation on my own, rather than settle for super expensive living in the student halls (138 per week or more). Having looked through dozens of rooms, I found my absolute favourite one. It is affordable, really bright (2 roof windows), cosy and quite close to my school (when I say quite close, I mean 40min to 1h of commuting every morning). I share the bathroom and a kitchenette with a lovely Chinese student, who has already lived here for a year. The only downside really, to this place is that it doesn’t have a proper hob. ''WHAT!?'' was my first reaction, but after spending some time living here, I think I will find lots of original and healthy ways to prepare food – I have managed to survive so far (I have a microwave, kettle, toaster, egg cooker, vegetable steamer and a rice cooker).



The house in which I’m staying is located in North London in a clean, very green and lively residential area. Shops and high street is a 2 min walk away, tube 15 minutes. (And the gigantic Alexandra palace park just 10 min walk omg). TL;DR, I love this place.

I will write about Bestial (job) and uni some other time, promise^^.

1 komentar: