sreda, 9. april 2014

DAY 13

 Today was quite a happy day in general. Our school ends early on Wednesdays, it was sunny and warm, and I got to go to an evening workout.... (lately I have been trying to be active more. I'm noticing that it really improves my mood, my studying and of course my health. Even though I sometimes feel like I don't have the time, 20 min outside vs. 20 min on the computer really makes a difference).
Well the first picture has been taken in Ljubljana (Celovška cesta). On the bus, I ran into an ex classmate from primary school. I got so caught up in the conversation that I actually got off the bus 2 stops too early (I was heading to my orthodontist). At fist, I was a bit annoyed, but the sun and some good music made everything just perfect.
On my way back home, I just couldn't resist taking some photos of my street, with the apple trees blooming and sun shining. This time of the year, for some reason, always reminds me of one of my favourite movies, Spirited Away, so its soundtrack was perfect for the short walk home.
perfect.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar