torek, 29. april 2014

DAY 33

Today's quote : "Life's more amusing than we thought." -Andrew Lang
Today I didn't do anything huge, just a bunch of small nice things. I finally took the postcards to the post office and sent them, took Tyra for a walk, crossing meadows filled with dandelions. I then improvised a hairdo, quite successfully I must say (used only a decorating comb). Then I set out to study in Ljubljana, at Boršnikov trg. Upon coming there I found out that it was closed. I changed my destination to NUK. I couldn't enter the grand reading room without a registration and my parents' signature, so I settled down in the basement public studying rooms. It was quite nice to actually achieve something studying-wise. Since I was closed in a room full of people studying, I couldn't allow myself to slack off. I finished, I believe, half of my chemistry book and then went home for a warm cup of cocoa and a good movie.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar