sobota, 19. april 2014

DAY 23

Today I had a classical girly shopping day. I really needed it, after studying and doing school-work most of my free time. Some time-off with my wife (best friend) really made a difference. It's funny how some people cheer you up just with their presence.
I didn't get a chance to panic or work myself over everything that I still needed to do, I could just forget reality for some time and enjoy the moment.
I just can't help but be incredibly thankful for the friends I have. Friends that I can trust and discuss anything with, that will help me no matter what and will always be there fore me..okay shit no I'm getting all sappy. Awesome things today: My wife, shoes, necklace that I can actually make at home, heart-shaped bags, sales, switching dresses, switching candy bear heads and pigeons.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar