ponedeljek, 28. april 2014

DAY 32

Lately I have been spending quite some time on ThtFreeDictionary website (preparing for CAE). And I discovered that I could get an account, collect points, ascend to higher levels, get badges... It does sound a bit nerdy, but playing hangman, matching words and just being part of a community while learning really does make a difference. Another thing is that I can see my rank in Ljublnana or Slovenia..or in the world :). Apart from this, they even have a charity set up. They donate money for meals in schools (collaborating with  World Food Program's school feeding program), as I learn and get points. Anyhow, I regret not signing up earlier, but I enjoy experiencing the site now.
Today's quote "The devil can cite Scripture for his purposes." - William Shakespeare; an explanation that helped me ^^.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar