četrtek, 3. april 2014

DAY 7

Basically, our school has many class projects and competitions like singing festival, the nativity scene (of which I wrote here) and also a drama festival. We have been feeling like Leonardo DiCaprio for the past 2 years. Always nominated, but never won anything even though we were 110% confident in our projects.
We had been working on this play for a really long time, we had had our own original script, talented actors, 2 directors and me, taking care of the visual aspect.
When we were waiting for our flight to Venice, I got a text from my classmate, saying that we won. I was ...euphoric. We won a reward for best play, best male actor in a leading role, best male actor in a supporting role, best group character (3 classmates playing the committee in court) and last but not least for the best costumes and make-up, basically what I was working on. I was really happy for the class, because things like this just make you feel proud and happy at the same time. I know its not all about winning, but having people recognise your effort and reward it, really feels amazing.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar