petek, 11. april 2014

DAY 15

Today I met up with my classmate Teja and my ex-classmate Monika, who I haven't seen I a really long time. Since I haven't seen her for ages, we had a lot to talk about; her new school and awesome classmates, personal life, hair, nearing applications for matura exam... We strolled alongside the Celovška street and ended up in Mercator center in some cafe. Monika had a chocolate cake, Teja coffee, and I ordered my all-time favourite hot chocolate topped with whipped cream.
The hot chocolate was amazing. It was not one of those watery ones, prepared in a minute with instant powder. It almost had a density of a custard.
Anyway, just one more thing about hot chocolate. So far, Slovenia has been the only country, I have found white hot chocolate in McCafe. They don't have it in Spain (Seville), Paris or London. Its surprising that Slovenia, despite its size, offers a beverage that amazing. :D //cheers

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar