ponedeljek, 14. april 2014

DAY 18

When I woke up today, my hair was a complete mess. I was working on a project 'till 1 am in the morning and then of course spent time on Skype, so I gave up on washing my hair. Well in the morning I had to find a solution, so I experimented a bit, went through my mom's closet and found this old small square scarf (I'm not sure what it's called) and tied a know on top of my head. At first I wasn't sure, but then due to my lack of time and other options, I just went with it. Topped it up with a coloured lipstick and voilà.
In the end I quite liked how it looked + I found it quite practical. It was not falling off (though I did secure it with 2 bobby-pins - just to be sure) and it kept the hair in place.
This was a simple example of how restrictions and problems can actually be good. They boost your creativity and originality. Its hard, or probably you don't even think about it, to come up with new ideas, creations, drawings....when all the options are available. With just a little direction and a challenge, I think we can all achieve more.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar