četrtek, 17. april 2014

DAY 21

For about three weeks I haven't been able to attend art school because of my trip to Spain, difficult math test, sickness... Well, art school is always more than just drawing, its the people you are with, the atmosphere, the silly jokes, little talks...everything just makes it an invaluable experience. Today I first drew a portrait(charcoal -1,5h) of the girl that posed as our model (I love it when we get to draw living people instead of just dead objects). Anyhow, after 2 hours of standing up I got pretty tired (whole weeks worth of work and sleepless nights) ... so I posed as a model for some quick sketches, since the first girl left. I enjoyed both to the fullest, drawing and being drawn. I hope next time I get a bit more time to do a full body figure drawing.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar