petek, 18. april 2014

DAY 22

Today I stumbled across a youtube video of my wife and Jack in my subscription box. Since it featured my best friend I decided to check it out. The video itself was a react video to some brony video (check out Jack's channel) ..it was okay, maybe a bit long. But after the video, I started scrolling through the comments. Oh my god...all I could see were mentions of black nail polish. Everywhere. When jack was here (in Slovenia), Twigi coloured his nails black, because it just looked cool (We did it to TIm and Jan when they were here as well...because why not). Well these people apparently were not even interested in the react video but Jacks nails.
>Jacks fingernails are black... what the actual hell. >Love the hair jack, but why your nails black? Are you now Emo? >Why is jack wearing black nail polish? >Love how jack is wearing nail polish.........
This amused me in a way, so I decided to make a wordle (on a site that takes given text and makes a collage of words, their size resembling the frequency of occurrence) and test my theory. It has proven true since after their names, black, nail and polish were three of the most popular words.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar