četrtek, 24. april 2014

DAY 28


Update on my sketchbook and more of Cherry. I'm also using the last picture as today's happy moment :)
 1. Just a collage (its a shame that the sharpie bled through and ruined the face.














2. Cherry - word: Hanger (when I'm out of ideas I like to ask my classmates for a word, and then draw inspiration from it, its not always direct and logical, but it helps with getting out of art-blocks)















3.Cherry in a kimono. It is not completely transparent, it just looks like it because of the weird lightning ^^'' - platforms from one of my favourite movies, Memoirs of a Geisha.














4. Drawn during history class, while listening about WW1. Firs I decided to draw something connected to Germany, hence the colours, but later I decided to go more towards Russia, gave a nod to the babushkas (her bustier) and drew her a traditional Russian hat (bottom of the picture).













5. The special thing about this one is, that I coloured the background with fresh orange peels. I wanted it to smell nice. It gave an unexpected light orange colour, but no smell. Oh well experimentation.
















6. This is actually my favourite Cherry outfit. I love the colours and how different fonts from the newspaper worked on the dress. Pockets <3



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar